Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flipbook Animations

I'm a little behind on my posts, due to some technical difficulties and the fact that I could not remember my user name or password until now. In class we had a project where we had to make a 200 page flipbook animation. I love flowers so of course I chose to do a flower growing. I started with a seed on the ground, I then made the flower stem start growing and swirling around then the flower growing. I also made a sun rising behind the flower. The flower grew larger and larger, then as I made the sun setting it became smaller until it eventually died and went back into the seed. The overall process of creating the flipbook was very tedious. But I am very proud of the overall product. After seeing everybody else's projects I was very impressed. I would post some pictures of it but naturally my camera is not working now either!

No comments: