Saturday, November 8, 2008

Xerox Project


Xerox project


For my xerox project i chose to make some sort of creature, in the center i put a picture of my face then did my chest, and arms. I attached my feet to the ends of my arms which made it look very strange. I then xeroxed my hands in different positions and put them coming out of my hear and at the bottom of the page. I then xeroxed some of my jewelry and some things that I had with me, such as keys and some change just to add some smaller details into the picture. Overall I really like how it turned out, although it was kind of embarrassing sticking my head into the machine!

Xerox Project Comments:

Taylor: I really liked that you did your project on mirror, it turned out really nice and the fact that you colored the flowers made it really pretty.
Adam: your idea of actually reconstructing an art piece was really unique, it turned out great!
Makayla: I really liked your overall concept, and the fact that you put a quote on their and the money, it was really creative.
Murad: yours turned out really nice, i liked the henna inspired details you added wo it.
Colleen: i really liked the message that yours portrayed, and the fact that you put it on brightly colored paper.
Perry: i liked your idea of making a weird creature using your arms and legs, it turned out really good.
Ryan: putting the xerox copies onto a lamp was a really good idea, the layers it created made it look really good when the light was on, and looked completely different when it was off.
Bernadette: i think yours turned out really pretty, and liked you idea of putting different words into the collage as well.
Ashley: yours was really good, i like that you did all different parts of your body, even your name tag, and it was funny that you had yourself smiling in the xerox copies as well.
Mathew: i liked that you put your in a box instead of just on a poster board, and i liked that you moved your hands made the prints really creative.
Laura: i liked that you just used your hands to create the shape of a dragon, it was exactly like doing shadow puppets!
Shawn: i like that yours showed lots of movement, and the fact that you put it on a red and black background made it stand out alot!
Stacy: i liked the quote that you put on it and the fact that you made it into the shape of a butterfly, it turned out really pretty.
Victor: I like that you scanned pretty much all parts of your body, nobody else did as much as you, it was really nice.
John: i like that you did it with your eyes open, it turned out really cool and the fact that you faded yours from black to white, it turned out really nice.

No comments: